AAFV (American Association of Fish Veterinarians) will be holding their conference on Monday, September 30th in St. Louis held in conjunction with AAZV and ExoticsCon. Their scientific sessions along with their two wetlabs held on Sunday, September 29th, are being submitted to RACE for CE.
The Monday presentations will consist of 6.5 hours, with the Sunday labs consisting of 7 hours.
To find out more, click on the AAFV logo. Questions? Email Cindy@fishvets.org
Registration for the Sunday evening ice breaker, Monday conference, and Tuesday events is now closed.
Sunday, September 29 - Wet Labs
- Lab 1 – 8:00am – 12:00pm Handling Sedation and Clinical Techniques for Fish – Dr. Jessie Sanders
- Lab 2 – 1:00pm-5:00pm Invertebrates – Dr. Roxanne Smolowitz
Monday, September 30 - Presentations
- Morning Sessions – 8:15am – 12:00pm
- Afternoon Sessions – 1:00pm – 5:30pm
Watch the AAFV Conference On Demand Anytime, Anywhere
- Accessible on your computer or mobile device
- On Demand access will begin October 10th
- Available for 12 months following the event